Thursday, 8 January 2009

Waffle House.

Some of my friends invited me down to theirs for some delish waffles. The first one didn't come out that great, but it tasted like a waffle. It got me thinking though, of my days as a high school student. Back when I was a junior living in Gainesville Florida (GO GATORS!) we always used to go to Waffle house. Whenever we had been out to a party, or just a sleepover, we would often stop by for some niiice breakfast. Thank god for the places that are open 24hours a day. I have some great memories of us, still half drunk or very hungover, sitting in a booth next to Hot truckers (aren't they always soo goodlooking..haha). Those were the days, when I was a naive 16 year old girl..now I am 21 year old naive girl still getting excited by the thought of Waffles. Come to think of it, it was never about the waffles and its still not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I kinda want a waffle now!