Sunday, 4 January 2009

BagLady..


This is what it looks like to live out of a suitcase, and be messy at the same time..


Since my room was such a mess, I ventured into the bag room. I found bags I had totally forgotten. I took some pics of a few of them. They have all lived wonderful lives, however now they are stashed away. When my niese is old enough I will take her there and she can have her pic of bags! I HEART bags.... Quicksilver


Primani


2nd hand London



Coach



2nd hand London


Friis.


Burberry







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Siv, you are so damn messy you dirrrty girl!

Prinsesse Iselin said...

de var jo slett ikke verest! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm ashamed to say that this time round sivs room may be slightly tidier than mine....not lookin 4ward to packing my stuffs this wknd:-(