Thursday, 18 December 2008

To Siv From Santa!

www.neffheadwear.com

I got myself some x-mas presents! Weyhey. I think I deserve them, after the amount of work I have done and since I have 3 exams waiting for me after christmas. The hoodie, which I have in green, is my new favorite thing in the world! Love it! And the hat is HOT, its a boys model but who cares. Its nice being a girl as we can buy boys and girls stuff innit?? Sweetness!
Today I am finally heading home! I am doing the train, seen as I feel like I spend way too much time in airports and on airplanes already. I hate the security..It annoys me so much to have to take off all my fake bling! Because you know that shit will beep like crazy. So I am planning on doing some good hours of work on the train. I am even going First class, check me out. BERGEN here I come!!!
Peace out peeps.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neff neff

Anonymous said...

Neff neff

Anonymous said...

Neff neff

Anonymous said...

Siv the hoodie is so so so cool, and the shop has some crazy stuff.

Anonymous said...

Nikita has the coolest shit ever, bit expensive though