Thursday, 25 December 2008

So that was christmas 2008!

I hope everyone had a great christmas, because I def did! I got lots of nice things, and people liked what I got them. The food was great, and it was so nice to see the fam again. Especially nice to see my cousin, she even dedicated a post to me. Its shit when we live in two different countries, I dont get to be a part of the everyday life. (My cousins blog: http://linnka.blogg.no/ note this is in norwegian!) Now I am looking forward to tomorrow night, another night out with the girls and then I am going snowboarding this weekend! Yay. I just hope my ribs heal in time for that. Merry Christmas everyone!!
Here are some of the things I got this year:





















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Klokken! Har den i rosa! God jul Siv

Karianne M said...

Kule klær :D

emma said...

love the watch, i have the same one

Iddo said...

du e teit!

Anonymous said...

Siv er så teit at hun er kul...