Wednesday, 17 December 2008

I love my Life!

I love my life, it is great. I left England saturday and went to Hamar with my friend Ine. There we spent some days in the slopes! It was amazing, because there were so few people it felt like we had Hafjell for ourselves. I have also improved my style a lot, however I had a little set back when I was switching my stance and managed to fracture some ribs..ahaha. It is a bit painful to breath and laugh and I cannot sleep on my tummy which sucks other than that its fine. I am used to injuries. Now I am in the capital with my brother. I will be spending my time shopping for christmas presents and looking for a outfit for the christmas party with the girls. I was thinking a Diesel dress? They have the hottest dresses nowadays! I still dont have a camera so no pics, but I think santa might give me a cam for christmas..because afterall I am a good girl!

Here is some of the things i want for x-mas (all from asos.co.uk):
Diesel

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the green one and the forth dress! The hat is kinda cool aswell...

Anonymous said...

defo soundz lyk sum1 is havin a ball up in that place! i ;m also feelin that 4th dress and the 2nd last one...dig the pop art!

sarah said...

i like these!