Tuesday, 18 November 2008

I miss my home!






Okay so I am being a bit emo at the moment. I think it might be due to the mountain of work I have to get done the next 4 weeks and the fact that I really miss my home..as in home country, home as in house and home as in family and friends. I do Love me some Norway. The end is getting near, and as the christmas decorations come up I find myself dreaming away. Ah the smell of mummys food on the stove, the fireplace lit and everyone coming home for christmas. I just hope there will be snow on christmas eve this year..nothing makes it more special than loads of snow! I have already started listening to Mariah Careys "All I want for christmas is you" There is no better song to get me in that holiday mood...The pics are from last christmas break, hope you enjoy it!




1 comment:

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow..... said...

Work is annoying.... christmas will be here before we all know it though:) I would LOVE snow at christmas too!